Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms TheAfroLounge.com, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website:
– No site content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without prior written permission.
– The content of this site is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee of the accuracy of the content of this site.
– We are not affiliated with or responsible for the linked content of any website or any of the links provided on this site. We provide the links for your convenience.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.